About Me

I am an on location photographer, meaning I come to you. I have many different locations I love to shoot, but am open to coming to you and any location you have chosen for your shoot. I love to photograph using natural light and nature as a background. I have a style that's a little 'rough around the edges' and I see beauty in the rugged as much as I do in the perfectly polished. If you're open for suggestions on location, I have plenty! I will photograph any location within 20 miles of zip code 77573 for no additional charge.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Not a country boy!

So, Dad is from New Orleans; NOT from here in Texas, where we have fire ants, mosquitos the size of our state, and severely humid weather. I took them out to some old grain silos here in town, because I LOVE this location and think it makes for a great backdrop. We then travelled over to an ol' vacant house that was dirty, with weeds growing as high as the porch. But, I saw the perfect setting, and he, well he saw some huge mosquitos and stepped in a few ants. Bless his heart, I hope he appreciates me when he sees these photos of his sweet girl!

I swear, I must attract the outrageously cute, adorable, funny little toddlers!
Not that all babies and toddlers aren't cute, but c'mon, I really get some of the most PRECIOUS little ones brought to me, and to take their picture can be a task, but SO rewarding!

This first shot is one of my all-time faves; how adorable is she?! And those blue eyes, they'll kill one day! Watch out for those boys when she's in high school, mom and dad! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment