About Me

I am an on location photographer, meaning I come to you. I have many different locations I love to shoot, but am open to coming to you and any location you have chosen for your shoot. I love to photograph using natural light and nature as a background. I have a style that's a little 'rough around the edges' and I see beauty in the rugged as much as I do in the perfectly polished. If you're open for suggestions on location, I have plenty! I will photograph any location within 20 miles of zip code 77573 for no additional charge.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Natalie

Natalie's mother is the daughter of the mother of the baby right below these photos - read below, and it'll all make sense! Ashleigh brought Nat to me for her 2 year photos. She was so much fun! I LOVE chasing around these darling babies and snapping heartbreaking shots! This first shot may be my fave - trying to show off her belly! Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment