About Me

I am an on location photographer, meaning I come to you. I have many different locations I love to shoot, but am open to coming to you and any location you have chosen for your shoot. I love to photograph using natural light and nature as a background. I have a style that's a little 'rough around the edges' and I see beauty in the rugged as much as I do in the perfectly polished. If you're open for suggestions on location, I have plenty! I will photograph any location within 20 miles of zip code 77573 for no additional charge.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

4 Little Boys!

4 Little Boys - yes, you read that right! And they will melt your heart! Have a look for yourself :)

I met Aisha through my husband, and I had actually never laid eyes on her children until the shoot. However, I felt like I knew them, seeing pictures of them daily on facebook! I had a blast, simply because it didn't go as planned..but that's what I love about life, when nothing goes as planned!






1 comment:

  1. thank you for capturing these amazing photos even know my little love bug Nathan didn't cooperate!!! we will be back soon to hopefully get more group pics and of course family pics.

    ReplyDelete