About Me

I am an on location photographer, meaning I come to you. I have many different locations I love to shoot, but am open to coming to you and any location you have chosen for your shoot. I love to photograph using natural light and nature as a background. I have a style that's a little 'rough around the edges' and I see beauty in the rugged as much as I do in the perfectly polished. If you're open for suggestions on location, I have plenty! I will photograph any location within 20 miles of zip code 77573 for no additional charge.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The "Easter Bunny" Mini Sessions



Bring your babies out to have their pictures taken with the bunnies!
I am hosting bunny mini sessions for all of you interested!
Here's the scoop:

- For ONLY $30, these minis include:
- 30-40 minute session
- 10 edited, high-resolution images on a disc
- outfit change (optional)

• I will have props including Easter eggs, bunny ears, a white wicker chair, etc. Please feel free to bring props that you may have and want to use, such as your child's Easter basket!

((Additional images may be added to your CD for $3 per image))


SESSIONS RUN FRIDAY, MARCH 12 & MONDAY, MARCH 15 ONLY!

Call or Email to set up your session today!
(832) 274-0513
lsingleton85@gmail.com

Thanks y'all!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment