About Me

I am an on location photographer, meaning I come to you. I have many different locations I love to shoot, but am open to coming to you and any location you have chosen for your shoot. I love to photograph using natural light and nature as a background. I have a style that's a little 'rough around the edges' and I see beauty in the rugged as much as I do in the perfectly polished. If you're open for suggestions on location, I have plenty! I will photograph any location within 20 miles of zip code 77573 for no additional charge.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Easter Mini Sneak Peeks!

I fell in love with each and every one of these kids; they were so much fun! A few of them wouldn't have much to do with the bunnies, but every shoot was a success..even for those of you who didn't think your kid cooperated, all of their pictures are adorable!
Thanks so much to all who participated!
-LS



The Hall Boys
Landon & Keaton







JoJo






Baby Charlie






Hailey







Hunter Mack






Baby Henry






The Fanning Boys
Miller & Finn






Drake






Sweet Charlee






Miss Breckyn






Baby Aaron



No comments:

Post a Comment