About Me

I am an on location photographer, meaning I come to you. I have many different locations I love to shoot, but am open to coming to you and any location you have chosen for your shoot. I love to photograph using natural light and nature as a background. I have a style that's a little 'rough around the edges' and I see beauty in the rugged as much as I do in the perfectly polished. If you're open for suggestions on location, I have plenty! I will photograph any location within 20 miles of zip code 77573 for no additional charge.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Audrina is 1!

Audrina Skye turned 1 this week!!!

When we met for her photos, we first snapped a few in her Easter get up. Then, we got down to business with her birthday outfit, then the infamous cake smash! Ashley, her mommy, was ALL about that cake smash. She was making SURE Audrina dug in and made a day out of it - which she did! She had so much fun, and she was so so good for me!













1 comment:

  1. You're such a GREAT photographer! P.S. - I love the pic on your blog home page. :)

    ReplyDelete