About Me

I am an on location photographer, meaning I come to you. I have many different locations I love to shoot, but am open to coming to you and any location you have chosen for your shoot. I love to photograph using natural light and nature as a background. I have a style that's a little 'rough around the edges' and I see beauty in the rugged as much as I do in the perfectly polished. If you're open for suggestions on location, I have plenty! I will photograph any location within 20 miles of zip code 77573 for no additional charge.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Liza is 1!

Sweet little 'Liza turns 1 at the end of this month! She is seriously as cute as a button! We managed to get a few good ones of her with mom & dad, too! And we attempted a cake smash, that she wanted to have NOTHING to do with - what do you do??! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment