About Me

I am an on location photographer, meaning I come to you. I have many different locations I love to shoot, but am open to coming to you and any location you have chosen for your shoot. I love to photograph using natural light and nature as a background. I have a style that's a little 'rough around the edges' and I see beauty in the rugged as much as I do in the perfectly polished. If you're open for suggestions on location, I have plenty! I will photograph any location within 20 miles of zip code 77573 for no additional charge.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

BD & Courtney: Forever begins today.

I have decided this post needs no 'story' or 'layout' to know what was going on; I have decided to post more photos than usual, so you can see the story for yourself! It was stunning! And, this was an incredible opportunity! Hoping to shoot their wedding soon!

Enjoy!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment